Eden Hall to host spring formal, final day to buy tickets

Students+pose+on+stage+for+a+photo+at+the+2022+spring+formal+at+Eden+Hall.+
Liam Lyons
Students pose on stage for a photo at the 2022 spring formal at Eden Hall.

March 25 is the final day to buy tickets for Chatham University’s annual spring formal. The event will take place from 7-11 p.m. on April 6 at Eden Hall. 

Tickets cost $15 for Chatham students and $20 for non-Chatham students. Transportation to Eden Hall will be provided, with a designated time of transportation being prompted upon purchase of tickets.

Spring formal is held at different locations in the Pittsburgh area, differing each year and including both on and off-campus venues. Organized by the Chatham Activities Board (CAB), the purpose of this event is to commemorate the conclusion of the semester and the arrival of springtime alongside friends and peers. This has remained a tradition eagerly awaited each spring term at Chatham University since its earliest days. Last year’s formal was held at PNC Park. 

A stark departure from the Downtown Pittsburgh setting from last year, the rolling hills of Gibsonia, PA will offer the backdrop for this year’s spring formal.

A variety of food and drinks are available to all attendees, with a bar open to those at least 21 years of age with valid ID. For additional event specifications and policies regarding the bar, visit my.chatham.edu

Previous spring formals have had an accompanying theme, such as a Napa Valley theme in 2022. However, an event theme for this year’s dance has not been announced. 

Attendees are advised a maximum of one student ticket and one guest ticket per person. Tickets can be purchased online here. Further inquiries can be referred to CAB ([email protected]).