Police Blotter: Incidents reported at Chatham University, Oct. 29 – Nov. 10

Police Blotter: Incidents reported at Chatham University, Oct. 29 - Nov. 10

10:10 p.m. Oct. 29 – Officers received a call for a cat locked in a closet at Rea House. The lock broke on the door, trapping the cat inside. Officers notified the campus locksmith, who freed the cat. 

3:20 p.m. Oct. 31 – Officers at Graham Field noticed damage to the bathrooms. A report was taken to document the damages. 

8:40 a.m. Nov. 4 – Officers were notified of a traffic crash at Linzer Apartments. It was discovered that the accident happened off campus and the Pittsburgh police were notified. 

2:54 p.m. Nov. 9 – Officers were notified of a sick student at Eastside campus. Upon arrival, officers did find a student who was not feeling well and was transported to the hospital by Pittsburgh city medics. 

9:25 p.m. Nov. 9 – Officers were notified of a smell of marijuana in Fickes Hall. Upon arrival, officers located the source and Residence Life was notified. 

10 p.m. Nov. 9 – Officers were dispatched to the bottom of Woodland Road where the Chatham shuttle was stuck on a large rock in a resident’s yard. The shuttle was unstuck without further incident. 

9:45 a.m. Nov. 10 – Officers were dispatched to Health Services for a sick student. Upon arrival, officers notified Pittsburgh city medics, who transported the student to the hospital.

*Source: Chatham University Public Safety