Police Blotter: Incidents reported at Chatham University Oct. 27 – Nov. 12

Graphic Credit: Jorie Meil
Graphic Credit: Jorie Meil

Oct. 27 – Officers took a report at Eden Hall for a Parkhurst employee who was assaulted.

Oct. 28 – Officers and pro staff were dispatched to the Chatham Apartments for an intoxicated student. Medics were notified and responded, and the student refused treatment.

Oct. 30 –  Officers took a report that the Chatham shuttle was involved in a minor accident off campus. 

Nov. 3 – Officers took a report of a speeding vehicle at Eden Hall and the investigation is ongoing.

Nov. 3 – Officers responded to Graham Field for someone locked inside. The gate was unlocked and the vehicle and person left.

Nov. 7 – Officers responded to Chatham Apartments for a person down on the ground near Fifth Avenue. Upon arrival, the officers found a woman who was not a student and she was escorted off Chatham property by a friend. 

Nov. 11 – Officers were dispatched to Woodland Hall for the smell of marijuana and noise. Upon arrival, officers and pro staff did locate a party where alcohol was confiscated. Students will be referred to Student Affairs for policy violations. 

Nov. 11 – Officers received a call of a party at Fickes Hall. Upon arrival, officers checked the building and spoke to several students, and no party was found. 

Nov. 12 – Officers received information of a water break in Health Services affecting the hot water. A facilities request was put in for service. 

Officers did 12 medical transports to UPMC Urgent Care or UPMC Shadyside Hospital. 

Officers responded to one fire alarm on the Shadyside campus. 

All information is provided by Chatham University’s Public Safety